2018年6月11日 星期一

[FUN WITH READING 2018-20240B] Mystery in London

20240顏玉傑 (Yan, Yu-Jie)
[BOOK PROFILE]
TITLE OF THE BOOK: Mystery in London
NAME OF THE AUTHOR: Helen Brooke
YEAR OF PUBLICATION: 2000
ISBN: 9780194234283
Mystery in London
The subject of the story is about me, looking for clues about the murderer of hurting girls myself by following cues  in London in the year of 1898 for finding out the murderer. With the information above, we can surmise that the author may like suspenseful novels. For readers who enjoy the fun of cracking cases themselves, the author writes this book and wants to share with everyone. The content of the story shows it is subjective and optimistic because the clues which the reader follows have been set by the author although there are many choices we can choose and develop, and the story finishes clearly.
In this book, I act Mycroft Pound, the famous detective. In one cold November evening, a London police knocked my door and asked for my help. There was a woman bleeding on the street. The police thought that it was the Whitechapel Killer again who had already killed six women with a long knife. I arrived in Whitechapel. The woman was lying on the street. She was very ill, so she couldn't talk to me. For clues, I asked people in the Rose and Crown nearby, asking her best friend, and finding a letter in her house. Finally, I got a piece of news of his boyfriend that Jack might be the killer. I quickly went to the London docks, and looked for the ship called California. Jack was really  there. In his pocket, there was a knife with blood on it which showed that he was the killer. The captain helped me and arrested him. I took him off the ship and gave him to the police.
The story is interesting, and the killer is so stupid.

沒有留言:

張貼留言