2018年6月11日 星期一

[FUN WITH READING 2018-20236A] Diary of a Wimpy Kid

20240劉騏維 (Qi-Wei Liu)
[BOOK PROFILE]
TITLE OF THE BOOK: Diary of a Wimpy Kid
NAME OF THE AUTHOR: Jeff Kinny
YEAR OF PUBLICATION: 2007
ISBN: 978-0-8109-8758-6
Diary of a Wimpy Kid
This book talks about Greg's summer vacation. When his summer vacation began, he just wanted to stay away from the sun and play video games in his room, just like me. But Greg's mother didn't think it was good. She wanted Greg to go outside and get engaged in outdoor activities. This caused a lot of stupid things.
After reading this book, I think that it is suitable for all ages. Even a junior high school studiet can read, because this book is written with simple words and different from the traditional material. Honestly, when I read this book, I think for this diary, the way of writing should be very boring. But it's not true. It surprise me that the diary can be written in this way.

沒有留言:

張貼留言