2018年6月11日 星期一

[FUN WITH READING 2018-20224A] A Journey That Never Ends

20224林子揚
[BOOK PROFILE]
TITLE OF THE BOOK: Starman
NAME OF THE AUTHOR: Mark Foster
YEAR OF PUBLICATION: 2012
ISBN: 978-0-19-423427
A Journey That Never Ends
It’s a story about a strange man. He didn’t know who he was, where he lived, and he even didn’t know how to speak. Yet, at the end of the story,I thought we could make a conclusion that maybe he was not a normal person. So after I read this story, I thought the author had a mind full of fantasy, and liked to read alien stories. I inferred why the author wanted to write this book. He/She wanted the viewer, who were imaginative and just  liked the author did, to pay attention to what was happening around their life.
I think it is still a good story for those who like to imagine all the time. Since it took place at a real place on the earth, and it is a story about alien.

沒有留言:

張貼留言